Amazon Fire Tv is considered to be a fantastic tool which can be used to stream content online. It is something which is very much reliable and no less than what you always wanted. It has many great features, Instead of having such features, sometimes you are unable to watch 4k videos on it. So is there any way of watching 4k videos on Amazon fire stick ? This issue is very general as many people have faced this problem, but it can be easily solved. You just need to follow the steps mentioned below. You can also contact Firestick customer service number to get proper and easy guidance by the experts.
Below are some steps that could help you watch 4k videos on Amazon Fire Tv or Firestick
- Check your network status : You need to see whether Amazon Fire Tv is working the way it should work. Checking network status is very important because sometimes it would be difficult to watch the content which is going to create trouble for you.
- Accurate device matters : If you are unable to watch 4k content , make sure that you have Amazon 2nd and 3rd generation because only these offer 4k video. Also , you need a compatible TV. For 4k content, you need to have an ultra HD TV and that too with at least an HDMI input which is HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Internet speed : You should have the excellent internet speed to avoid problems. It should be noted that high-speed Internet will give you better results and no delay will be caused. So it will be better to keep in mind that Internet speed plays a very significant role, and upgrading it will always be a great idea.
- Customize the Amazon Fire TV options : You will have to go to Settings/display and sound/display, and then you need to open the video resolution section to see and make sure that the resolution is not set to auto because this might be a reason of 4k videos not working as because of this HDCP 2.2 is not detected. It’s one of the most important factors
- Clear data for the video apps : You need to see whether video apps have their data cleared or not because it can be one of the main reasons for 4k video not working on Amazon Fire TV. What you can do is enter Amazon fire TV settings , go to applications, and select the option “manage installed application.” You need to choose the option “Force stop” and then clear data of the application. Then it will ask you if you want to delete app data , you will have to clear data again. Restart the amazon fire TV and disconnect the power cord and plug it again
The above-mentioned steps can help you get rid of this problem. Keeping these points in mind, you might be able to watch 4k videos on Amazon Fire TV. If you still have any issues related to this , you can just contact Fitestick customer support number for technical assistance