Amazon has been providing quality online services for the users. Since past years it has been rapidly grown its business through the TV screens and make a robust appearance there. With Fire TV and Fire Stick, it has changed the TV watching experience completely. Now you can enjoy seamless video streaming with Amazon prime as well. Now if you are facing any issue related to loading videos, you don’t need to worry because solve the issue easily on your own. However, if you failed to do so, you could also have a choice to call at Amazon fire stick contact number and get the complete expert solution.
Solutions to fix the loading issue:
You can follow various troubleshooting options to solve the issue that is given below:
- Review your internet connection : First of all, you should check your internet connection and make sure it is not fluctuating and working at high speed.
- Update your Apps:
Amazon always release updates for its application, and you need to make them updated always with these steps:
- Go to the Application section
- CW seeds provide a spotlight on Amazon Fire Stick. If the update is available, then it will appear below the icon.
- You can select the update and then refresh the app
- Update your operating system : You also need to make it sure that your operating system is updated and to do so you need to go to the Amazon Fire TV Home Screen and then settings. In the settings, you will find system and then go to the about. Now click on the software version and then scan to update the operating system.
- Restart the supplication
- Go to the settings and then programs
- Now select managed installed programs
- Then click on the option CW seen on the Amazon fire stick
- Press the close power button and then click to start
- Clean caches
- Go to the settings
- Open programs and click on manage installed programs
- Click on CW seed app
- Then select the delete cache option
- Reinstall CW seed or CW
- You need to go to Settings > programs > manage installed application
- Then click on the CW app and choose to uninstall
- Now you need to go to the programs to install it again
Get the customer support for further assistance
Once you complete these steps, you will be able to fix the loading issue in your Fire TV or Fire Stick. These steps are quite easy to follow, and you can manage it on your own. However, in any case, if you need any assistance or support from the expert community, then you should call at Amazon fire stick customer support number to get the easy support
Related Blog: Terrarium TV Not Working On Firestick